Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sexual Harassment

Everyone who has a job has either conducted or attended sexual harassment training but like you, I get tired of the usual type of training.

Check out this video for an interesting perspective on the subject.

Here's another video. Equally as funny as the first yet is more instructional in nature.

Never forgetting about my South Park fans, here is one for you.

I didn't win the lottery......AGAIN so maybe this is the answer to my eternal search for an early retirement. Is it wrong to hope I might be accosted by a coworker like the people in the videos? If you saw most of my coworkers, you would tell me it isn't worth it.

On a side note, I tried to snag the videos and put them directly into my blog, but I kept getting errors that my html tags were not closed. I don't know what the hell was wrong but if anyone knows, please enlighten me.

No comments: