Thursday, March 16, 2006

Seriously


In keeping with the match theme of my previous entry, this picture is a perfect example of my attitude lately.

The site I got this from appeals to my sarcastic personality. I wish I could actually hang these in my office.

I do have a couple of the "real" ones about teamwork and hard work. There have been so many days that I look at them and imagine sticking them in various orifices of those who piss me off.

If you have a few minutes, check out the videos. They are hilarious "how-to" videos about how to deal with employees.

So, what's the whole point of my ranting? Why does everything have to be so serious all the time? This is particularly difficult in HR. HR is supposed to be serious. Next to librarians, we project the most boring, anally retentive personalities known to man. In my vain attempt to disprove this myth, I am going to open my own consulting firm and plaster the walls with these demotivators. My letterhead and business cards will feature them, too.

Of course this will be after I win the lottery and set fire to my office.

No comments: