Monday, March 06, 2006

Stupid is as stupid does........


I need to face it. I am surrounded by stupid people at work. Just when I think I've heard and seen it all, another idiot pops up. Here is today's issue...blogging. Do people realize they have to be very careful when blogging about work? Not at my company.

So a couple of idiots got together and decided to post several entries bashing the company. Too bad they forgot to avoid providing details that pointed to them. It's time for one of my tips:

TIP: Don't tell everyone and their brother how you feel about an issue, name names, tell them how you are never going to forget this "ordeal" then post in on a blog. It tends to point to you. Just for good measure, it's probably not wise to use a variation of your name either. Idiots A and B didn't follow any of this advice.

I used to think there were a lot people who were considerably more intelligent than me. This job has proven me wrong. Before you dash my fantasy, I realize I should consider the people I am around when making such an assumption but don't take this little joy away from me.

No comments: