Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bored

Sundays are not what they used to be. Instead of feeling like the weekend, it feels like the preview to Monday. I don't like feeling that way, but I do. If I didn't have so much to do, I would take vacation time instead of facing the dreaded Monday morning. It's not that I don't like my job. I do. There is too much to be done and I am tired of feeling behind all the time.

Have you ever noticed the difference between men and women with taking time off? Women will take time off because they want to. They don't necessarily need a reason. Men need a reason. They are going somewhere, need to do something, etc. They just don't take time off to be away from work. Unfortunately, I am like a man in this sense.

Anyway, back to my boredom. I have plenty to do around the house and it is getting done but I am bored. Maybe I will take a nap....

No comments: