Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Still Kicking

While I am aging, apparently it's too soon to put my foot in the grave. I didn't get a lot of answers but I also didn't get a bad speech regarding my health either. We'll see. Mysterious, huh? I am a complicated little woman.

On the upside....hmm, I know I can find one....guess not. Here is a general recap of my day:
  • Went to work
  • Got pissed off
  • Too many people wanted something NOW
  • I didn't care
  • I watched my coworkers suffer the same cycle
  • So it's not me
  • Its the job
  • I left with relief and a renewed sense that tomorrow will be a better day

Do I need to be medicated or should I jump straight to the shock therapy?

I see TomKat's baby girl was born. I feel better already.

2 comments:

Battlerocker said...

No need for medication. There's always booze... :)

MsPinkSlip said...

Good point. The problem with drinking is that you can't get away with it in your 30s like you did in your 20s.

At least I can't.