Monday, April 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

I can't pick one topic to write about so here are my random thoughts.

  • Easter was boring. I think Easter should not fall on Sundays since they are really pre-Mondays.
  • Despite my previous complaining about the "Next Blog" button being useless, I recently found a couple worth reading that way.
  • I need a nap, a million dollars, and a vacation ..... in that order.
  • I am preoccupied with a health problem. I will find out tomorrow if I am falling apart due to age or if death becomes me.
  • Elton John's "Crocodile Rock," while annoying, seems to jolt me out of bad moods.
It's probably obvious by now, but I am in a funk. No motivation whatsoever. How does this happen?

This isn't really motivating anyone to keep reading is it?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What are the couple worth reading blogs you happened across?

MsPinkSlip said...

I am still checking in them to see if they have real potential.