It was like a honeymoon when she was gone. The stress level in the office was less... I could actually feel it. So now she is back and so it the palpable stress in the office.
Here is her general MO:
- This is a woman who loves to boss everyone around. It is not unusual to have to tell others what she thinks they should be doing.
- She thinks she knows how to do the job of everyone in my department and isn't afraid to say so. She repeatedly questions how people do their job and chimes in frequently about things she doesn't know jack about.
- She doesn't supervise any of the employees mentioned above.
- She is prone to emotional outbursts of "Nobody appreciates me."
- She is known throughout the company as a nasty shrew so the chances of her leaving are slim to none.
- Personal hygiene is NOT on the top of her list.
- Upper management knows her MO yet does nothing about it. Somebody please tell me why.