Here's my list of song titles to describe the work environment:
- The Bitch is Back. This one applies to numerous people. I think everyone can relate.
- I Touch Myself. I often hum this one when I think of employees who are prone to a taking nude photos of themselves then store said photos on their work computer.
- I Say A Little Prayer for You. Actually it is for me but you get the idea.
- Welcome to the Jungle. Presidential candidates choose appropriate songs to capture their campaigns, so why wouldn't my HR Manager follow suit?
- I Will Survive. Helps me make it through the day.
- Janie's Got a Gun. Not me but I can't say the same for other employees. Not funny huh? Actually it is.
- Take this Job and Shove It. Isn't this really the dream of every employee? If I ever get the opportunity to say it, I will also tell Mr. Shit4Brains where he can shove it.....in nauseating detail.
Check out this video. It made my night.