Thursday, February 28, 2008

Songs

Here's my list of song titles to describe the work environment:

  • The Bitch is Back. This one applies to numerous people. I think everyone can relate.
  • I Touch Myself. I often hum this one when I think of employees who are prone to a taking nude photos of themselves then store said photos on their work computer.
  • I Say A Little Prayer for You. Actually it is for me but you get the idea.
  • Welcome to the Jungle. Presidential candidates choose appropriate songs to capture their campaigns, so why wouldn't my HR Manager follow suit?
  • I Will Survive. Helps me make it through the day.
  • Janie's Got a Gun. Not me but I can't say the same for other employees. Not funny huh? Actually it is.
  • Take this Job and Shove It. Isn't this really the dream of every employee? If I ever get the opportunity to say it, I will also tell Mr. Shit4Brains where he can shove it.....in nauseating detail.

Check out this video. It made my night.

3 comments:

Random Musings said...

Ok that was funny....
humm so I no longer work in HR..lol

Rhea said...

I'm late to the party, but I am so in synch with you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you keep track of your stats or not...but a lot of the outgoing links from my site come here (you're on my blogroll). You are popularz! More posts please!!! :)